Credit union benefits arrive for members
The Council is always striving to empower members with the education, tools and networking opportunities to make them better agents and industry leaders as well as expanding their businesses. With our new partnership with BCU, a member-owner credit union, we are adding yet another resource for our members to advance their work, financial standing and overall well-being.
This move will give members across the nation access to state-of the-art financial services for themselves and their families. BCU is recognized as a Forbes® Best-In-State Credit Union and offers members exceptional service along with money-saving and money-growing opportunities. Joining is free through the Council’s partnership. BCU will cover the $1 deposit requirement to get members started.
Here’s what members can expect when joining:
- High rate of return on checking, CDs and other deposit accounts. BCU’s PowerPlus checking accounts earn 3% APY up to a $15,000 deposit, have unlimited ATM fee refunds and no monthly maintenance fees. Savings vehicles earn 2% or more. BCU also has unique rewards, like its Rainy Day Savings account, which carries an interest rate that doubles after the first year.
- Online and mobile banking access.
- Low loan rates with options for auto, home, student and personal loans, as well as specialty solutions.
- Credit cards that earn better rewards and travel perks or have lower interest rates than many other commercially available cards.
- Business banking options, including banking accounts and business loans with the same credit union benefits.
Like the Council, BCU believes in empowering its members with education and tools to make them savvier with their money. BCU members can take personalized courses; play fun, interactive games to hone focus on building strength; and watch dynamic videos or read articles to expand skills. Members also have access to goal consultants who can help you get started or get back on track to making your money work for you with credit report and budgeting sessions.
Go to BCU.org/RRC to learn more and join the credit union.